My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- I think I proved something very important at graduation: that I could walk and chew gum at the same time. – Melanie White (Gum Jokes for Kids)
- I didn’t graduate with honors. I was honored just to graduate. – Melanie White
- Graduation was the first time that the school actually gave me something I wanted to read. – Melanie White
- The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom? Cause he had ‘no body’ to dance with.
- I’d advise you graduates to keep your graduation gown. It’s the only outfit you might not outgrow.
- Graduation speeches were invented largely in the belief that college students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated.
- One good thing about graduation is that you get to wear a funny hat that makes your brain look larger than it actually is.