My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
More Pirate Jokes…
- What is a pirate’s favorite letter?…. Most people think it’s the ‘R’rrrr, but really it’s the ‘C’ they love. (26 lessons for the Letter of the Week & Ocean Jokes)
- A pirate and a sailor were exchanging stories. The sailor pointed to the pirate’s peg leg and asked, “How did you get that?” The pirate said, “Aye, I wrestled a shark and lost me leg.” The sailor pointed to the pirate’s hook and asked, “How did you get that?” The pirate said: “Aye, I fought Red Beard’s crew and lost me hand.” The sailor pointed to the pirate’s eye patch and asked, “How did you get that?” The pirate said, “Aye, a bird came by and left droppings in me eye.” The sailor said, “That’s not as impressive as the other two. …” “Aye,” the pirate answered. “It was me first day with the hook.”
- Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?… Because they can spend years at C. (26 lessons for the Letter of the Week)
- 3.14% of Sailors are PI rates! (Pi Day Jokes)
- What’s a pirate’s favorite country?… AARRRRGGHentina! (Geography Jokes)
- What’s a pirate’s favorite type of exercise?… The plank!
- What type of pirate testifies in court?… An “Aye” “Aye” Witness! (Pirate Jokes)
- What do ye call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?… A rookie.
- What’s a pirate’s favorite basketball move?… Jump hook. (Basketball Jokes for Kids)
- What’s the pirate’s favorite movie?… Booty and the Beast. (Disney Jokes for Kids)
- Why don’t you ever see a pirate cry?… When they do, it’s a private tear!