My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “February Jokes for Teachers”
Top 10 February Jokes
- “I asked my students if I could make my own Valentines. They tore my valentines in half!” the teacher said half-heartedly. (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- A first-grade teacher can’t believe her student isn’t hyped up about the Super Bowl. “It’s a huge event. Why aren’t you excited?” “Because I’m not a football fan. My parents love basketball, so I do too,” says the student. “Well, that’s a lousy reason,” says the teacher. “What if your parents were morons? What would you be then?” “Then I’d be a football fan.” (Jokes for Teachers & Basketball Jokes)
- What’s the difference between a Super Bowl quarterback and an elementary student?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap. (Elementary School Jokes & Super Bowl Jokes)
- What’s the difference between a Super Bowl quarterback and a kindergarten student?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap. (Kindergarten Jokes & Super Bowl Jokes)
- Teacher: “John, do you know Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address?” Student: “No, Miss Frump. I thought he lived in Washington!” (Presidents Day Jokes)
- Knock, knock…. Who’s there?… Abraham Lincoln… Abraham Lincoln who?… Seriously?… You must have done terrible in history class…
- Which month do teachers complain the least?… February because it has fewer days.