Summer Blogs for Parents & Teachers
- Son: For $20, I’ll be good. Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
- It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. “Let’s try to make this look natural “she said. “Junior, put your arm around your dad’s shoulder.” The father answered, “If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?” (Top Graduation Jokes)
- Boy: I have a lot of my dad’s genes. Friend: Really? I bet they don’t fit
- Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate. Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!
- What do you call a dad who spent all day at the beach?… Tangent. (Top Summer Jokes).
- What did the Buffalo say to his son?… Bye-son.
- What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?… A POPsicle! (Top Summer Jokes)
- Boy: I made a bad mistake today and gave my dad some soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast. Friend: Was he mad? Boy: Yup. He was foaming at the mouth!
- Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.” “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”
- How is the baby bird like its dad?… He’s a chirp off the old block.