Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
September Jokes / Top September Pages / Top September Hashtags
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
Labor Day Jokes & Top 10 Labor Day Jokes
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer. (Top Summer Jokes)
- What did the tree say to autumn?… Leave me alone.
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin?… With a pumpkin patch.
- What reads and lives in an apple?… A bookworm.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month?… Sep-timber! (September Jokes)
- What did one leaf say to another?… I’m falling for you. (Top Valentines Day Jokes)
- Why do trees hate tests?… Because they get stumped by the questions. (365 School Jokes)
- How do trees get onto the internet?… Easy, they just LOG on. (Arbor Day Jokes)
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?… Squash.
- Why did summer catch autumn?… Because autumn had a fall.
- What falls in autumn?… Leaves!
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi (101 Pi Day Jokes)
- What do you give to a pumpkin who is trying to quit smoking?… A pumpkin patch!
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season?… Fall.
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie?… Your teeth.
- What will fall on the lawn first? An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue? (Top Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia Answers)
- Why do birds fly south in the Fall?… Because it’s too far to walk.
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi. (101 Pi Day Jokes)
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal?… He was outstanding in his field. (Top Sports Jokes)
- A family of fall leaves were trying to change a light bulb. A squirrel walked by and asked why the bulb wasn’t changed yet and the red leaf said, “Because we keep falling.”
- How does an Elephant get out of a tree?… Sits on a leaf and waits till Autumn!
- What has ears but can’t hear a thing?… A cornfield.
- What kind of coat goes on wet?… A coat of paint.
- Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road to school?… The Crossing Gourd.
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield?… Because the corn has ears.
- What will fall on the lawn first? An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue? (Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia)
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable?… Squash.
- I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I?… A candle. (Top Halloween Jokes)