My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2015 – 2016 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
FREE REGISTRATION for U.S. Teachers who Tutor! Top U.S. Tutors! Teachers can make up to $5,000 per year tutoring!
Check out the 2015 Summer Social Media Miracle Makeover!
We are going to complete this experiment with some our our clients to help improve their business connections, starting with @mytowntutorsMA.
Why are we encouraging these accounts to do this?
- We are curious. @mytowntutors and @mytowntutorsMA are our extremely active & experienced twitter accounts, however Mathtoons & @mypracti are the worst twitter accounts in the world. (Not really it is a marketing blog to attraction attention to these great accounts for teachers)
- These accounts are relatively inexperienced with twitter. Twitter is a great resource for so many reasons, however it does take some time to learn to use if efficiently and effectively.
- We want to KISS “Keep it Simple Stupid.” These accounts have clear goals. Our goal is to keep it simple and get back to basics. (We are going to try to follower our own advice too!) We have been using twitter for the last 2 years and want to use our knowledge to be the #1 tutoring resource in America!
- We want to reflect and create our #1st52. We want to spend the next few weeks reflecting on who would be the 1st 52 accounts we would follow. We will come up with list over the next several weeks.
- We do not want to spend much time on twitter. Yes, there is life outside of twitter and we would like to try it.
What is your hypothesis?
- An account will find out who the true friends and followers are. A minority of twitter followers will unfollow an account because it stops following, but people who understand our mission to help parents and teachers connect will still see value in our account and remain loyal followers.
- Weeding out is good. There are many followers who are following because we follow them, they have no interest in education, parenting, and some great jokes for math, kids, teachers, and families!
- Attract true followers. If someone follows an account, seeing that it is following anyone, they should have a good idea that we probably will not be following back. So they will be following us for who we are.
- We will survive. If an account is left with no followers, it will survive. It is not the end of the world. Keep learning about twitter and start over better than before! We have some ideas about how twitter works and will follow them closely.
Follow the 2015 Summer Social Media Miracle Makeover to see if our theory works!