My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top 3 Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
Check out our resources for U.S. History teachers & Top School Jokes!
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing.
- The tourist: ”Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park Sites?” Be a “Teacher Ranger” at Gettysburg National Military Park
- What did one Union flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- What did one Confederate flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- What kind of dive are infantry men best at?… Cannon-ball (101
- Sports Jokes)
- What did the Confederate flag say to the Union flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- Who rode a dog and was a confederate general during the American Civil War?… Robert E Flea!
- Where did the General Lee put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- Where did the General Grant put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- Never take a victory for Grant-ed.
- Teacher: Abraham Lincoln had to walk 8 miles to so school. Student: He should have gotten up earlier and taken the bus like everyone else. (Top School Jokes)