The following questions were taken from http://xmasfun.com/Trivia.aspx?Trivia_Quiz_I. Please visit this website to check your answers.
- What is the name of the city where this story takes place?
- “I wish I had a million dollars!” What two words follows this George Bailey quote twice in the film?
- How much does Violet spend on licorice?
- Which president’s picture hangs in George Bailey’s living room after the money was lost?
- What is the name of the book that Clarence is reading in the beginning of the movie?
- What does George pile high on Mary’s sundae even though she says she doesn’t like it?
- Who lost the $8,000?
- Where is Mary working when George tries to find her after Clarance changes everything?
- What does it mean when a bell rings?
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!