Letter of the Week – C
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “like” and “is.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Count the toothbrushes in your home.
- Count how many beds are in your home.
- Count how many windows in your home.
- Count the tress in your yard.
- Count the bathtubs in your house.
- How many stuffed animals are on your bed?
- Count your toes.
- How many clocks are in your home?
- Count the televisions in your home.
- How many flashlights do you have in your home?
- Check the smoke detectors in your house and check the batteries.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. It is FREE for parents to search to a teacher in their area.
Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.