My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
The top US tutors are teachers! Find a tutor NOW!
We are always looking for qualified K – 12 U.S. teachers who tutor! Register NOW & earn up to $5,000 per year tutoring in your area!
Top 10 Sports Jokes & #1 Sports Jokes
Placing a banner advertisement on one of these pages should increase your traffic significantly during the month of August and during these special days.
Top Reasons to Sponsor a Page! If you are interested in placing a banner advertisement with a ling to your website, email mark at mytowntutors dot com. (Prices start at $1.00 per day)
- Why should a bowling alley be quiet?… So you can hear a pin drop!
- What did the bowling pins do?… They went on strike.
- What does a bowler and a Thanksgiving guest have in common?… They both want a Turkey. (Top Thanksgiving Day Jokes)
- When is a bowler like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- What would you get if you crossed a bowler and the Invisible Man?… Bowling like no one has ever seen.
- Why was Cinderella such a bad bowler?… Her coach was a pumpkin.
- Why is a bowling alley the coolest place to be?… Because it’s full of fans.
- Why are football players not allowed in bowling alleys?… After getting a strike, they spike the ball. (Top Football Jokes)