My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
The top US tutors are teachers! Find a tutor NOW!
We are always looking for qualified K – 12 U.S. teachers who tutor! Register NOW & earn up to $5,000 per year tutoring in your area!
Top 10 Sports Jokes & #1 Sports Jokes
Top Reasons to Sponsor a Page! If you are interested in placing a banner advertisement with a ling to your website, email mark at mytowntutors dot com. (Prices start at $1.00 per day)
- Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?… The pavement.
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up on its own?… Because it’s too tired!
- What does a bicycle call its dad?… Pop-cycle! (Top 50 Father’s Day Jokes & Top Father’s Day Quotes)
- Why are bank tellers not allowed to ride bicycles?… They tend to lose their balance. (101 Pi Day Jokes)
- What is a ghost-proof bicycle?… One with no spooks in it. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What did the flower say to the bike?… petal.
- What do you call an artist who sculpts with bicycle parts?… Cycleangelo (Art Teachers are Great Tutors!)
- Did you hear about the lunatic who won the Tour De France in one day?… He took the psycho-path. (Top Psychology Jokes)
- What do you get if you cross a bike and a flower?… Bicycle petals!
- What did the little boy take his bicycle to bed with him?… Because he didn’t want to walk in his sleep.
- Why can’t you take a nap during the Tour de France?… Because if you snooze, you loose!
- What do you call a bicycle built by a chemist?… Bike-carbonate of soda! (Mole Day Jokes & Top Chemistry Jokes)
- What do you call a bicycle with a bed on top?… bedridden
- Why do bicycles fall asleep?… Because they’re tired.
- When is a bicycle not a bicycle?… When it turns into a driveway.
- How do you know you’ve married a cycling addict?… You laundry has more bike jerseys than clothes.
- Why can’t an elephant ride a bicycle?… Because he doesn’t have a thumb to ring the bell.
- Why couldn’t Cinderella win the bicycle race?… She has a pumpkin for a coach!
- What do you call a professional cyclist who just broke up with his girlfriend?… Homeless
- “What do you call a crazy pavement?”… A cycle path. (Top Psychology Jokes)
- “Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.” Mark Twain
- A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.