My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Alabama Jokes….
More Arizona Jokes…. & Top 10 Arizona Jokes
Google search “Arizona Jokes”
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! We have the best Arizona jokes.
- What is the #1 drink in Phoenix?… Iced-T, Arizona Iced-T of course. (Iced Tea Jokes)
- I would tell you a joke about Nebraska… But it’s too corny. If you like dry humor though, I have a good one about Arizona! (Nebraska Jokes & Corn Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about Arizona?
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know how to tell a good Arizona knock-knock joke?
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know any good Arizona knock knock jokes? (June Jokes & Spring Knock Knock Jokes)
- Hurricane Joaquin This Category 3 Storm is likely to hit the Eastern US this week. Good news for Arizona residents: you will not be affected by Joaquin, Phoenix. (Hurricane Jokes)
- A man dies at the Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah border… He had to have four coroners. (Cemetery Jokes & Top 10 Jokes for each state)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… It is so hot, the cows are giving evaporated milk. (Cow Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… You eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off. (Cinco De Mayo Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- Can you name the capital in Arizona?… “A.”
- What did Theodore Roosevelt Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Arizona)
- What is the tallest building in ?… The Arizona State Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Humphrey’s Peak?… You won’t get over it. (Mountains of Arizona & Hiking Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Arizona State Turnpike!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Gila River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Arizona)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Salt River!
- I have Tuscons… They both live in Arizona.
- Have you heard about Sting’s new business?… He now reposesesses cars in Arizona and lines them up in desert rows.
- The only constants in life are taxes, death, and… 99c+tax AriZona Iced Tea
- A cowboy, who just moved to Montana from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, “You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time.” The cowboy replies, “Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona, the other is in Colorado. When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we’d drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I’m drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself.” The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, “I don’t want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss.” The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs. “Oh, no, everybody’s just fine,” he explains. “It’s just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking.” “It hasn’t affected my brothers though.”
- So a man from Arizona dies and goes to hell… When he gets there he asks satan for a blanket.
- Arizona may be a COVID 19 hot spot… …but at least it’s a dry cough.
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Santa Cruz River
- If a plane crashed on the borders of California and Arizona where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: Arizona. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in! (Teacher Jokes)
- Tourist: “Lived in Flagstaff all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do Arizona elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do Arizona middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do Arizona high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)
- I just got fired from my cartography job in Arizona… They said I had no sense of Yuma.
- Two Native Americans walk into a restaurant… The concierge asks, “Do you have reservations?” One of the guys replies, “Yes; mine is in Oklahoma and his is in Arizona.”