My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
- What do you call an alligator in a vest?… An Investigator
- What do you call a crocodile with GPS?… A Navi-gator. (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- What is an alligator’s favorite drink?… Gator-Ade. (101 Sports Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call an alligator that parties before a game?… A tail-gater. (101 Sports Jokes for Kids)
- Why don’t alligators like fast food?… Because they can’t catch it! (Fast Food Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call an alligator that sneaks up and bites you from behind?… A tail-gater.
- Did you hear about the law firm with the most intimidating lawyers?… It’s filled with liti-gators.
- Who gives alligators presents on Christmas?… Santa Jaws! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call an alligator that makes others fight?… An Instigator.
- Did you hear about the alligator who was a CEO?… He was an expert dele-gator.
- What do you call a reptile that works on a farm?… An irri-gator. (Farm Jokes for Kids)