My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Top U.S. Tutoring companies!
Top 101 Jokes Pages
- 101 Alabama Jokes: Why is Alabama the smartest state?… Because it has 4 A’s and 1 B! (Back to School Jokes)
- Alligator Jokes: 101 Alligator Jokes: What is the difference between an alligator and a crocodile?… One will see you later, and one will see you in a while.
- Christopher Columbus Day Jokes: 101 Christopher Columbus Jokes: How did Christopher Columbus pay for his trip to the new land?… He used his Discover card.
- Cow Jokes: 101 Cow Jokes: What do you call a cow that doesn’t give milk?… A MILK DUD! (Milk Jokes & Candy Jokes)
- Cupcake Jokes: 101 Cupcake Jokes:
- Dr. Seuss Jokes: 101 Dr. Seuss Jokes: What is the Cat in the Hat’s favorite school subject?… HISStory. (Cat Jokes & Social Studies Jokes)
- Grinch Jokes: 101 Grinch Jokes: Why doesn’t the Grinch like knock knock jokes?… Because there’s always Whos there! (Christmas Knock Knock Jokes)
- Harry Potter Jokes: 101 Harry Potter Jokes: On a scale from one to ten, how obsessed with Harry Potter are you?… About nine and three quarters. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- Lord of the Rings Jokes: 101 Lord of the Rings Jokes: Why did Frodo Baggins put his phone on silent?… He was tired of the ring!
- Pasta Jokes 101 Pasta Jokes: Spaghetti with meatballs isn’t real Italian cuisine. It’s made in America, posing as Italian cuisine. Spaghetti with Meatballs is an IMPASTA! (Meatball Jokes)
- Skiing Jokes: 101 Skiing Jokes: Ski Pun: I’m going down this hill like there’s snow tomorrow.
101 November Jokes / Top 10 November Jokes
- November 5th: Daylight Savings Jokes: 101 Daylight Savings Jokes: Boss: “You’re an hour late!” Guy who is about to invent daylight savings time: “Haven’t you heard?” (Labor Day Jokes)
- November 8th: Election Jokes: 101 Election Jokes “Being president is like running a cemetery: You’ve got a lot of people under you, and nobody’s listening.” Bill Clinton (Cemetery Jokes)
- November 24th Thanksgiving: 101 Thanksgiving Jokes If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship) (Spring Jokes)
101 October Jokes & Top 10 October Jokes
October 12th 101 Christopher Columbus Jokes: How did Christopher Columbus pay for his trip to the new land?… He used his Discover card.
October 23rd 101 Mole Day Jokes: How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills. (Hiking Jokes & Geography Jokes)
October 31st 101 Halloween Jokes: Who did Christopher Robin dress up as for Halloween?… Christopher Robin Hood. (Robin Hood Jokes & Winnie the Pooh Jokes)
January 4th: National Spaghetti Day 101 Spaghetti Jokes: What is the difference between an alligator and a crocodile?… One will see you later, and one will see you in a while.
- 101 Back to School Jokes: Knock! Knock!… Who is there?… Teddy!… Teddy who?… Teddy (today) is the first day of school! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids & Jokes for the 1st Day of School)
- 101 Baseball Jokes: Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Christopher Columbus Jokes: How did Christopher Columbus pay for his trip to the new land?… He used his Discover card.
- 101 Dog Jokes: What’s more amazing than a talking dog?… A Spelling Bee. (Bee Jokes & 26 Kindergarten Lessons ABC)
- 101 Easter Jokes: What does the Easter Bunny say on New Year’s Day?…. Hoppy New Year! (New Year’s Eve Jokes)
- 101 February Jokes: What month is the best for coffee? …. Feb – BREW – ary (Coffee Jokes)
- 101 Full Moon Jokes: Why wasn’t the moon hungry?… Because it was full! (Astronomy Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Gymnastics Jokes: How long does it take for the gymnast to get to practice?… A split second!
- 101 Hockey Jokes: What does the best hockey team get for their end-of-season party?… Stanley Cupcakes. (Cupcake Jokes)
- 101 Hot Dog Jokes: What is the best way to enjoy a hot dog?… Relish it.
- 101 Lord of the Rings Jokes: Why did Frodo Baggins put his phone on silent?… He was tired of the ring!
- 101 Octopus Jokes:
- 101 Pirate Jokes:
- 101 Shark Jokes: If you thought swimming with dolphins was expensive, you should try swimming with sharks …. It cost me an arm and a leg! (Swimming Jokes & Dolphin Jokes)
- 101 Swimming Jokes: What race is never run?… A swimming race. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Valentine’s Day Jokes: Do you have a date for Valentines Day?… Yes, February 14th. (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- 101 Pi Day Jokes: Statistics show that 3.14 percent of sailors are pi-rates. (Pirate Jokes)
- 101 Spaghetti Jokes: What do you call a fake noodle?… An impasta. (Pasta Jokes)
101 September Jokes / Top 10 September Jokes
101 Back to School Jokes: Knock! Knock!… Who is there?… Teddy!… Teddy who?… Teddy (today) is the first day of school! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids & Jokes for the 1st Day of School)
September 6th Labor Day: 101 Labor Day Jokes: Why do hockey players work in bakeries during the off season?… They’re great at icing the cakes. (Cake Jokes & Hockey Jokes)
101 Pumpkin Jokes: A pumpkin says to a jack-o’-lantern “All we ever do is sit around on the stoop. Don’t you want to mix it up, try something different?” The jack-o’-lantern says “I don’t have the guts.”[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]