January 4th: National Spaghetti Day 101 Spaghetti Jokes:
- 101 Back to School Jokes: Knock! Knock!… Who is there?… Teddy!… Teddy who?… Teddy (today) is the first day of school! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids & Jokes for the 1st Day of School)
- 101 Baseball Jokes: Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Christopher Columbus Jokes: How did Christopher Columbus pay for his trip to the new land?… He used his Discover card.
- 101 Dog Jokes: What’s more amazing than a talking dog?… A Spelling Bee. (Bee Jokes & 26 Kindergarten Lessons ABC)
- 101 February Jokes: What month is the best for coffee? …. Feb – BREW – ary (Coffee Jokes)
- 101 Full Moon Jokes: Why wasn’t the moon hungry?… Because it was full! (Astronomy Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Gymnastics Jokes: How long does it take for the gymnast to get to practice?… A split second!
- 101 Hockey Jokes: What does the best hockey team get for their end-of-season party?… Stanley Cupcakes. (Cupcake Jokes)
- 101 Hot Dog Jokes: What is the best way to enjoy a hot dog?… Relish it.
- 101 Octopus Jokes:
- 101 Pirate Jokes:
- 101 Shark Jokes: If you thought swimming with dolphins was expensive, you should try swimming with sharks …. It cost me an arm and a leg! (Swimming Jokes & Dolphin Jokes)
- 101 Swimming Jokes: What race is never run?… A swimming race. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- 101 Valentine’s Day Jokes: Do you have a date for Valentines Day?… Yes, February 14th. (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- 101 Pi Day Jokes: Statistics show that 3.14 percent of sailors are pi-rates. (Pirate Jokes)
- 101 Spaghetti Jokes: What do you call a fake noodle?… An impasta. (Pasta Jokes)
October 12th 101 Christopher Columbus Jokes: How did Christopher Columbus pay for his trip to the new land?… He used his Discover card.