My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Fall Jokes
Google Search “Fall Jokes”
- Humpty Dumpty had a great fall – hope you do too!
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- I don’t get why we have to know when the fall of Berlin was obviously Berlin has fall every year September to December. (World Geography Jokes)
- What did October say to August?… Wake me up when September ends! (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- What do you get if cross a Turtle with a Giraffe?… A Turtle-Neck (Giraffe Jokes for Kids / Turtle Jokes / Fall Jokes)
- What is the cutest season?… Awwtumn.
- Why do trees hate going back to school in the fall?… Because they’re easily stumped! (180 School Jokes)
- What is a tree’s least favorite month?… Sep-timber! (September Jokes & Tree Jokes)
- How do leaves get from place to place?… With autumn-mobiles. (Car Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about tree?… It’ll leaf you laughing! (Fall Jokes for Kids & Tree Jokes)
- What reads and lives in an apple?… A bookworm. (Library Jokes & Book Jokes)
- What do you call a tree that doubts autumn?… Disbe-leaf. (Tree Jokes)
- Did you hear about the tree that had to take time off of work in autumn?… It was on paid leaf. (Tree Jokes & Labor Day Jokes)
you know that when leaves fall off of trees in the Autumn, it’s because
of nostalgia?… They’re trying to get back to their roots.
- September really puts a spring in one’s step in the Southern Hemisphere… But for the North, they really take the fall. (World Geography Jokes)
- What runs around a farm but doesn’t move?… a fence.
- What did autumn say to summer?… Make like a tree and leave! (Summer Jokes)
- Why did the boy climb up the tree with a hockey stick… Cause he wanted to join the maple leafs. (Tree Jokes & Canada Day Jokes)
- What did the tree say to autumn?… Leave me alone. (Tree Jokes)
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin?… With a pumpkin patch. (Pumpkin Jokes)
- What month does Spider-Man hate?…Ock-tober! (Spiderman Jokes & October Jokes)
- What do you call a man in the pile of colorful leaves?… Russell.
- What basketball player would be a great spokesperson for autumn?… Tacko Fall. (Taco Jokes & Basketball Jokes)
- What does a school book do in the fall?… Puts on a jacket. (Book Jokes & Winter Jokes / Spring Jokes / Fall Jokes)
- Fence Company Sign: Our favorite fall sport is fencing. (Fencing Jokes)
- Who resides in the scary Hundred Acre Wood?… Winnie the Boo. (Top 50 Winnie the Pooh Jokes)
- Which month is a Rock Star’s favorite?… Rock- tober (Music Jokes)
- Did you hear about the tree who deserted the forest at the end of fall… He was absent without leaves! (Memorial Day Jokes & Veterans’ Day Jokes)
- Who is the #1 Super Villain for October?… Doc Ock from Spiderman! (Spiderman Jokes)
- Never date a girl named Autumn… because she’ll leave you.
- What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?… A Har- VEST. (Thanksgiving Jokes)
- How are you supposed to talk in the apple library?… With your incider voice. (Apple Jokes & Library Jokes)
- Why did summer catch autumn?… Because autumn had a fall. (Summer Jokes)
- What happens when Winter arrives?… Autumn Leaves.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?… Squash. (Pumpkin Jokes & Farming Jokes)
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season?… Fall. (Tree Jokes)
- Why did Avogadro stop going to a chiropractor on October 24th?… He was only tense to the 23rd! (Mole Day Jokes)
- What month does every tree dread?… Sept-timmmberrr!
- Why are trees very forgiving?… Because in the Fall they “Let It Go” and in the Spring they “turn over a new leaf.” (Spring Jokes& Tree Jokes)
- What do you call a large colorful pile of leaves?… The Great Barrier Leaf. (World Geography Jokes / Tree Jokes / Surfing Jokes)
- What do Trees do in Autumn?… Take a leaf of absence.
- What did a tree fighting with autumn say?… That’s it, I’m leaving. (Tree Jokes & Boxing Jokes)
- Why did the tree get in trouble?… For being knotty!
- What did one leaf say to another?… I’m falling for you. (Valentine’s Day Jokes & Tree Jokes)
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?… Finding half a worm. (Apple Jokes)
- How do trees get onto the internet?… Easy, they just LOG on. (Arbor Day Jokes / Tree Jokes / Computer Jokes)
- What falls in autumn?… Leaves! (Arbor Day Jokes & Tree Jokes)
- Why did the tree worry that he would never get his leaves back after autumn?… He didn’t be-leaf in himself!
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi. (Pi Day Jokes & Pumpkin Jokes)
- What do you give to a pumpkin who is trying to quit smoking?… A pumpkin patch! (Pumpkin Jokes)
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield?… Because the corn has ears. (Biology Jokes & Corn Jokes)
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal?… He was outstanding in his field. (Top 10 Sports Jokes & Farming Jokes)
- What can a whole apple do that half an apple can’t do?… It can look round. (Math Jokes for Kids & Geometry Jokes)
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie?… Your teeth. (Pumpkin Jokes & Dentist Jokes)
the difference between Christopher Columbus and the Scarecrow from the
Wizard of Oz?… One left his Spain behind and the other left his brain
behind. (Columbus Day Jokes & Wizard of Oz Jokes)
- What will fall on the lawn first?… An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue?(Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia Answers)
- What did the mommy leaf and daddy leaf call their son?… Russell. (Baby Jokes)
- There’s a place where January comes after February and December comes before September… It’s the dictionary! (Grammar Jokes & Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- Why do birds fly south in the fall?… Because it’s too far to walk. (Bird Jokes & Walking Jokes)
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi. (Pi Day Jokes & Pumpkin Jokes)
- What do you call a dude who really likes autumn?… A fall guy!
- What has ears but can’t hear a thing?… A cornfield. (Corn Jokes & Biology Jokes)
family of fall leaves were trying to change a light bulb. A squirrel
walked by and asked why the bulb wasn’t changed yet and the red leaf
said, “Because we keep falling.” (Tree Jokes)
- How does an elephant get out of a tree?… Sits on a leaf and waits till Autumn! (Elephant Jokes)
- What kind of coat goes on wet?… A coat of paint.
- Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road to school?… The Crossing Gourd. (180 School Jokes & Pumpkin Jokes)
- What did the tree say to autumn?… leaf me alone. (Tree Jokes)
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable?… Squash. (Elephant Jokes)
- I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I?… A candle. (Halloween Jokes & Pumpkin Jokes)
- Who led all the apples to the bakery?…The Pie Piper. (Pie Jokes)
- Why did the apple pie cry?… It’s peelings were hurt! (Pie Jokes & Psychology Jokes)
- Why do trees try new things so often?… Because every autumn, then turn over a new leaf. (Tree Jokes)
- Why are trees so care free and easy going?… Because every fall, they let loose. (Tree Jokes)
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?… Straw-berries. (Wizard of Oz Jokes)
- What did the apple say to the pie baker?… Use cherries instead. (Pie Jokes)
- When I was a kid, we were so poor I had to bathe in the fall. When money was good, I’d bathe in the spring too.
- What’s the best thing to put into an apple pie?… Your teeth.
- Why was the man shopping for Reynolds Wrap?… He thought his wife wanted to see fall foilage.
- Which monster is red, round and comes out in Autumn?… Frankenapple.
- Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize?… Because he was out-standing in his field.
- When I was a kid, we were so poor I had to bathe in the spring. When money was good, I’d bathe in the fall too. (Fall Jokes)
- What did the oak tree say when autumn came around?… Leaf me alone.
- You can’t help but enjoy this time of year – it’s autumn-matic!
- What kind of vest should you wear in the fall?… A har-vest!
- Why did the lions move at the end of summer?… Because the pride goeth before the fall!
- I’m going to go out on a limb and say I be-leaf in you. Have a great fall!
- Why did Humpty Dumpty love autumn?… Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
boss stood before them. “Winter,” he began. “I need you to stay cool in
the face of pressure. Ice in your veins,” he said, patting his
shoulder. “Then there’s you, Summer,” he continued. “If the heat becomes
too much for Winter, use that hot temper of yours to make sure the cops
remember who they’re working for. “As for you, Spring,” he chuckled,
“this operation is gonna bring in a lotta green. Make sure that
it keeps growing.” He turned for the door as Autumn stood up. “Boss!”
he sputtered. “What about me?” The boss turned back, shaking his head.
“Sorry, son. You’re just the Fall guy.”
- Whenever Autumn comes
around, I like to walk around and collect the colorful leaves… It sounds
better than saying I’m a street sweeper. (Labor Day Jokes)
wife and I went out for a leisurely drive to see the autumn leaves, when
we noticed that one of the tires seemed to be getting low… She was a
bit taken aback when I asked her for some change and asked, “Why in the
world did they start charging for AIR?!” I looked at her and winked,
- What is a scarecrows vehicle of choice?… An Autumn mobile.
- What do you call a pepper in late autumn?… A little chili.
- What’s wrong with Soviet agriculture?… Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
girlfriend gets so annoying this time of year. “Everything needs to be
autumnal!” “How’s this for autumnal?,” I replied. “I’m leafing you.”
- Why was the robot couple’s anniversary in the Fall?… They were autumn mated.
a bus driver on a fall leaf tour. At the first stop 4 people get on. At
the second stop 8 people get on, at the third stop 2 people get off
and, at the forth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are
the bus driver’s eyes?… The same as yours, you’re the bus driver.
- What do you call a pumpkin that works at the beach?… a life ghourd.
- If there are three apples and you took away two, how many do YOU have?… Two, because YOU took two.
- What would happen if a turkey got in a fight?… He would get the stuffing knocked out of him.
is a bush, a pine tree and an oak tree and it is the fall season. If
the wind is blowing towards the west, which way does the leaves on the
pine tree fall?… A pine tree doesn’t have leaves.
- I have a daughter named Autumn. She’s disabled now… … ever since the fall.