Top 3 Joke Pages
#1st52: The Massachusetts Edition
Boston Jokes & Massachusetts Jokes
My Town Tutors is currently reflecting on who our #1st52 twitter accounts would be if we were to start all over. In making our first choices, we believe it is important that “We Take Care of Our Own!”
The following is a list our our #1st52. It is based on the idea, “If I were to start all over on twitter, with what I know now, who would I follow and why?” This is the Massachusetts Edition, so there certainly is a biased.
Here we go. We hope you like our list and will follow all of them. We fully stand behind our choices 100%. #9 to follow is @thetrustees.
Like our previous choices, we are trying to introduce each one with a music video.
“Mother Nature” by John Denver
@thetrustees – We’re The Trustees of Reservations. We love the outdoors. We love Massachusetts’ special places. And we celebrate & protect them – for everyone, forever! Massachusetts · thetrustees.org
The Trustees is an amazing resource for Massachusetts families. Please click on the links below to learn more.
10 Reasons We Love The Trustees
- Great reservations to visit in all areas of Massachusetts.
- Special events that are great for families.
- Volunteer Opportunities – either one-time or ongoing.
- Ideas to explore on your own.
- They support local farms and provide educational opportunities.
- Great Community Supported Agricultural Programs.
- The Stewardship Code provides excellent guidelines to support the environment.
- Awesome Map Libraries so you can download information before visiting.
- List of great places to stay.
- Opportunities to rent out a location for a private function.
Other members of our 1st 52 to follow:
- @divstrong – Top 10 Reasons DivStrong is Our #1: #1st52
- @BCHigh – 10 Reasons Why BC High is Our #2 Twitter Account
- @massteacher – 33 Reasons @MassTeacher is a #1st52 Account
- @onefund – Follow @OneFundBoston #1st52 Twitter Account
- @PragmaticMom – Pragamatic Mom: 10 Reasons We Love @PragmaticMom
- @MassPTA – 30 Reasons @MassPTA is an Perfect for Parents
- @NormandinBill – 5 Reasons @NormandinBill is a Great Account for Education
- @PatrickMLarkin – 5 Reasons to follow @PatrickMLarkin