My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
We are looking for a sponsor for this page. Join our other great sponsors.
Every day we will try to share a little laughter with our Joke of the Day. Check our our entire list of Top Sports Jokes! Check our complete list of 100+ baseball jokes.
Here is our baseball edition. We hope you enjoy. We will try to tweet one joke per day!
- Did you hear the joke about the baseball?… It will leave you in stitches!
- What would you get if you crossed a pitcher and the Invisible Man?… Pitching like no one has ever seen.
- What did the baseball glove say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!”
- Have you ever seen a line drive?… No but I have seen a baseball park!
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- Why are some umpires fat?… They always clean their plate!
- Why are spiders good baseball players?… Because they know how to catch flies!
- Why are baseball games at night?… Because bats sleep during the day! (Bats at the Beach is a Great Summer Book!)
- Why did the police officer go to the baseball game?… Someone stole second base!
- Is There Baseball In Heaven? Two old men had been best friends for years, and they both live to their early 90′s, when one of them suddenly falls deathly ill. His friend comes to visit him on his deathbed, and they’re reminiscing about their long friendship, when the dying man’s friend asks, “Listen, when you die, do me a favor. I want to know if there’s baseball in heaven.” The dying man said, “We’ve been friends for years, this I’ll do for you.” And then he dies. A couple days later, his surviving friend is sleeping when he hears his friend’s voice. The voice says, “I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there’s baseball in heaven.” “What’s the bad news?” “You’re pitching on Wednesday.”
- Which takes longer to run: from first to second base or from second to third base?… From second to third base, because there is a shortstop in the middle.
- Which superhero is the best at baseball?… Batman.
- “Did you hear the joke about the pop fly?”… “Forget it. It’s way over your head.”
- Where did the baseball player wash his socks?… In the bleachers.
- “Did you hear the joke about the fast pitch?”… ”Forget it. You just missed it.”
- What cartoon character is the best at baseball?… Homer Simpson.
- How do baseball players keep in touch?….They touch base every once in a while.
- Why do girls like baseball?… It’s the only sport played on a diamond! (Mother’s Day Jokes)
- Why are frogs good outfielders?… They never miss a fly.
- Why was Cinderella so bad at baseball?… She had a pumpkin for a coach.
- What is a baseball player’s favorite thing about going to the park?… The swings!
- What do you get when you cross a tree (Top 10 Arbor Day Jokes) with a baseball player?… Babe Root.
- Where do coal diggers play baseball?… In the miner (minor) leagues.
- What’s the difference between a Yankee Stadium hotdog, and a Fenway Park hotdog?… You can buy a Fenway Frank hotdog in October!
- What do you get when you cross a baseball player with a monster?… a double header! (101 Halloween Jokes)
- Which baseball player holds water?…The pitcher.
- Why did the baseball batter go crazy?… The pitcher kept throwing screwballs.
- Why couldn’t the fans get soda pop at the double header?… Because the home team lost the opener.
- A book never written: “The Quickest Baseball Game” by Earl E. Wynn.
- Why don’t baseball players join unions?… Because they don’t like to be called out on strikes.
- Why did the baseball player shut down his website?… He wasn’t getting any hits!
- Where does a baseball player go when he needs a new uniform?… New Jersey (New Jersey teachers are great tutors!)
- Why did the baseball player bring a pacifier to the game?… He wanted to play like the Babe.
- Why don’t matches play baseball?… One strike and your out!
- What is the difference between a boy who is late for dinner and a baseball hit over the fence?… One runs home and the other is a home run.
- Which baseball manager’s last name is Italian for ‘a long-bladed weapon of war?’ Tommy Lasorda
- What animal is best at hitting a baseball?… A bat!
- If a basketball team were chasing a baseball team, what time would it be?… Five after nine. (9:05)
- Where does a catcher sit for dinner?… Behind the plate.
- What is the difference between Yankee fans and dentists?… One roots for the yanks, and the other yanks for the roots.
- Why did the Angels have a ghost on their team?… To add a little team spirit. (101 Halloween Jokes)
- One Day the Devil challenged the Lord to a baseball game. Smiling the Lord proclaimed, “”Very well, But you realize that we’ve got all the good players, Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and the best coaches.” The devil snickered, “I know, and that’s all right, We’ve got all the umpires.”
- The pitcher really had good control today… Didn’t miss a bat for three innings!
- Where is the first baseball game in the Bible?… In the big inning, Eve stole first, Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel, and the Prodigal Son came home. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.
- Why is it so windy at Candlestick Park?… Because of all the Giant Fans!
- Why is Fenway Park the coolest place to be?… Because it’s full of fans.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies?… A baseball team!
- A book never written: “How to Be a Better Baseball Player” by Ben Schwarmer.
- Son: Dad, what does a ballplayer do when his eyesight starts going bad? Dad: He gets a job as an umpire. (Top 10 Father’s Day Jokes)
- What do baseball players eat on?… Home plates.