My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More “Wyoming Jokes”
- What state asks the most questions?… “Why” oming! (Grammar Jokes)
- Hawaii is hosting a party for all the states. Hawaii says, “be there or be square!” Unfortunately, Colorado and Wyoming didn’t attend. (Hawaii Jokes & Colorado Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Teton Range?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes & Wyoming Mountains)
- Wyoming, where the elevation is usually a bigger number than the town’s population. (Hiking Jokes)
- A couple in Wyoming had a baby… Now their population is 17! (Baby Jokes)
- A cowboy and his blind horse: A man is casually crossing the Wyoming plains when his horse died all of the sudden. The nearest town was three days walk. So, he started to walk. 3 days later he ends up in this quiet ‘ol town but nobody had a horse for sale. So he commenced to walking to the closest town which was a two days journey. Unfortunately, nobody in that town had a horse for sale, however, he did come across this stable where the fellow runnin’ it mentioned his brother in a nearby Town had a horse for sale. He commenced to walk to this next town and 2 DAYS LATER found the guy’s brother. “I talked to your brother two days walk from here and he says you might have a horse to sell me.” “Yes I do have a horse for sale,” He replied, “But he don’t look so good.” “I don’t care. I’ll take him anyways. I’ve been walking for damn near a week now. I’m tired and I need a horse.” So he gets on the horse and the horse takes off and bumps into a tree and stops. “Heyyy, something’s wrong with this horse. I think he’s blind. YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE MISTER!” “I told you Sir, THE HORSE DON’T LOOK SO GOOD!” (Horse Jokes)
- If you know several people who have hit a cow more than once, you live in Wyoming. (Cow Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there!… Wyoming!… Wyoming who?… Wyoming so mean to me!
- Why did the Wyoming teacher jump into the pool?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- What did Wyoming see?… the same thing Arkansas.