My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
FREE REGISTRATION for Teachers who Tutor!
We are looking for a sponsor for this page. Join our other great sponsors.
Every day we will try to share a little laughter with our Joke of the Day. Check our our entire list of Top Sports Jokes! Check our complete list of 100+ baseball jokes.
Here is our baseball edition. We hope you enjoy. We will try to tweet one joke per day!
- Did you hear the joke about the softball?… It will leave you in stitches!
- What would you get if you crossed a pitcher and the Invisible Man?… Pitching like no one has ever seen.
- What did the softball glove say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!”
- Have you ever seen a line drive?… No but I have seen a baseball park!
- Why are some umpires fat?… They always clean their plate!
- Why are spiders good softball players?… Because they know how to catch flies!
- Why are softball games at night?… Because bats sleep during the day! (Bats at the Beach is a Great Summer Book!)
- Why did the police officer go to the softballl game?… Someone stole second base!
- Is There Softball In Heaven? Two old women had been best friends for years, and they both live to their early 90′s, when one of them suddenly falls deathly ill. Her friend comes to visit him on his deathbed, and they’re reminiscing about their long friendship, when the dying woman’s friend asks, “Listen, when you die, do me a favor. I want to know if there’s softball in heaven.” The dying woman said, “We’ve been friends for years, this I’ll do for you.” And then she dies. A couple days later, her surviving friend is sleeping when she hears her friend’s voice. The voice says, “I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there’s softball in heaven.” “What’s the bad news?” “You’re pitching on Wednesday.”
- Which takes longer to run: from first to second base or from second to third base?… From second to third base, because there is a shortstop in the middle.