Top Joke Pages:
- Knock, knock?… Who is there?… August… August Who?… A gust of wind over 74 MPH could be the start of a hurricane! (August Jokes)
- What did the Hurricane say to coast?… I have my eye on you. (Biology Jokes)
- How do hurricane’s see?… With one eye. (Biology Jokes)
- What did the hurricane say to the palm tree?… Hang onto your leaves, this will be no ordinary breeze.
- What is a Tropical Storms favorite song?… “Rock You Like A Hurricane!” (Guitar Jokes)
- What do you get if you a cross a card game with a hurricane?… Bridge over troubled water. (Ocean Jokes)
- Why do they call some storms Tropical Depressions?… Because it’s a storm that is suffering from a “Depression” because it couldn’t become a hurricane. (Psychology Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… Hurricane… Hurricane who?… Hurry! Cane you run away from the storm?
A book never written: “Living Through The Storm” by Ty Foon.
What are hurricanes with a central dense overcast over the eye called?… Hurricanes with cataracts.