Social Studies Jokes
Google Search “Election Jokes”
- Someone just asked me, “Who do you think will win the 2020 Presidential Election?” I said, I don’t know, I don’t have 2020 vision.
- Great American Political Book Never Written: “How to Become President” by Paul O’Ticks. (Presidents’ Day Jokes / Election Jokes / Book Jokes)
- Why is Bernie Sanders challenging his 49 vs 50% loss in Iowa?… I thought he didn’t care about the 1%? (Iowa Jokes)
- What might an older candidate need if elected?… Presidentures! (Dentist Jokes & Presidents’ Day Jokes)
- The 2020 election results are in! Oh sorry, this is just for us Russians. (World Geography Jokes)
- Give me a one-handed economist! All my economists say, “On the one hand …on the other.” Harry Truman
- Being president is like running a cemetery: You’ve got a lot of people under you, and nobody’s listening. Bill Clinton (Cemetery Jokes)
- I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of a national emergency—even if I’m in a Cabinet meeting. —Ronald Reagan
- If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? Abraham Lincoln
- It’s important to look closely at lawn signs during election campaigns Last time I voted for a real estate agent.
- Maine Political Campaign Slogan: “Let’s Keep the Maine Thing The Main Thing. (Maine Jokes)