Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
365 Family-Friendly Jokes! Christmas Trivia & Answers! Top Christmas Jokes! Top 10 Jokes of All-Time!
These jokes are taken from the Top Black Friday Jokes!
- What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common?… They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed!
- Why do they call the day after Thanksgiving “Black Friday”?… It matches the mood of all those unhappy shoppers.
- What’s the best part about Black Friday?… Resting on Saturday.
- Who profits the most on Black Friday?… The one who was smart enough not to go shopping on that day.
- What was the horse looking for on Black Friday?… A Macintosh.
- What flies faster than items off the rack on Black Friday?… Credit card payment slips!
- Which family usually spends the most on Black Friday?… The one who earns the least.
- Why do shoppers feel like cranberry juice on Black Friday?… They get bruised and battered bloody by other people until they get squeezed at the cashier.
What did Nala tell Simba subsequent to seeing a crowd of ladies on Black Friday?… You gotta Mufasa (move faster)
- What animal flies faster than items off the rack on Black Friday?… Credit card payment vultures.