My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “New Hampshire Jokes”
- Did you know New Hampshire has TWO capitals?… “N” & “H”
- What did Lake Winnipesaukee say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved.
- “Lived in this town all your life?”Answer: “No, not yet.”
- “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?”
- Answer: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.”
- What is the tallest building in New Hampshire?… New Hampshire State Public of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The New Hampshire Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Saco River. (Ten Longest Rivers in New Hampshire)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Saco River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Saco River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders New Hampshire and Vermont, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: New Hampshire. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about White Mountains?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- “Because I wasn’t born in New England, I realize I’ll never be a native. But since my three children were born in Putney, Vermont, aren’t they natives?”
- The state motto is “Live Free or Die,” which appears on license plates made by prisoners. —Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- Answer: “Well…if your cat happened to have kittens in the oven, would you call ’em biscuits?”