My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Nevada Jokes”
- Do you know the capital of Nevada?… “N”
- What did Lake Tahoe say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Nevada)
- What is the tallest building in Nevada?… Nevada Public Library of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Nevada Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Humboldt River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Nevada)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Owyhee River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Owyhee River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders Nevada and Arizona, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: Nevada. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mount Moriah?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- “Lived in this town all your life?”Answer: “No, not yet.”
- “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Answer: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.”
- I went to a family reunion in Nevada. Turns out what happens in Vegas… Is executable back in Texas.
- Apparently, Nevada has the highest rate of depression and disloyal partners…. What a sad state of affairs.
- A couple move to Nevada and the husband hits it big at the casino He rushes into his house and yells to his wife, “Pack up your things. I just won a million dollar slot machine jackpot!” The wife replies, “Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?” The husband responds, “I don’t care. Just so long as you’re out of the house by noon.”
- What happened to the criminal who was caught in the capital of Nevada He was inCarsonated
- At 14.6%, Nevada occupies the No.1 spot on the American Divorce Chart. It’s a bad state of affairs.