My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Nevada Jokes”
- Do you know the capital of Nevada?… “N”
- What did Lake Tahoe say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Nevada)
- What is the tallest building in Nevada?… Nevada Public Library of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Nevada Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Humboldt River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Nevada)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Owyhee River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Owyhee River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders Nevada and Arizona, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: Nevada. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mount Moriah?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- “Lived in this town all your life?”Answer: “No, not yet.”
- “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Answer: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.”
- I went to a family reunion in Nevada. Turns out what happens in Vegas… Is executable back in Texas.
- Apparently, Nevada has the highest rate of depression and disloyal partners…. What a sad state of affairs.
- A couple move to Nevada and the husband hits it big at the casino He rushes into his house and yells to his wife, “Pack up your things. I just won a million dollar slot machine jackpot!” The wife replies, “Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?” The husband responds, “I don’t care. Just so long as you’re out of the house by noon.”
- What happened to the criminal who was caught in the capital of Nevada He was inCarsonated
- At 14.6%, Nevada occupies the No.1 spot on the American Divorce Chart. It’s a bad state of affairs.
- A cowboy and his blind horse: A man is casually crossing the Nevada desert when his horse died all of the sudden. The nearest town was three days walk. So, he started to walk. 3 days later he ends up in this quiet ‘ol town but nobody had a horse for sale. So he commenced to walking to the closest town which was a two days journey. Unfortunately, nobody in that town had a horse for sale, however, he did come across this stable where the fellow runnin’ it mentioned his brother in a nearby Town had a horse for sale. He commenced to walk to this next town and 2 DAYS LATER found the guy’s brother. “I talked to your brother two days walk from here and he says you might have a horse to sell me.” “Yes I do have a horse for sale,” He replied, “But he don’t look so good.” “I don’t care. I’ll take him anyways. I’ve been walking for damn near a week now. I’m tired and I need a horse.” So he gets on the horse and the horse takes off and bumps into a tree and stops. “Heyyy, something’s wrong with this horse. I think he’s blind. YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE MISTER!” “I told you Sir, THE HORSE DON’T LOOK SO GOOD!”
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do Nevada elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do Nevada middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do Nevada high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)
- Why did the Nevada teacher jump into the pool?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the Nevada teacher jump into the lake?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the Nevada teacher jump into the ocean?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Ocean Jokes)
Why did the [state] teacher jump into the river?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)