My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Michigan Jokes”
- What do you call someone from Detroit who talks a lot?… A Motor City mouth!
- State has TWO capitals. Can you name them?… “N” and “D”
- What did Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in South Carolina)
- What is the tallest building in?… Public Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the . (Ten Longest Rivers in North Dakota)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: North Dakota. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mountain?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do [state] elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do [state] middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do [state] high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)