My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – N n
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “but” and “in.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Put the napkins on your dinner table.
- Count the nickels in Dad’s pocket.
- Practice saying your phone number.
- Look up at the night sky. What do you see?
- Jump nine times.
- Print as many numbers as you know.
- Write your name.
- Look at the newspaper with Mom or Dad.
- Name nine farm animals.
- Be nice to your friends.
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen
carefully to it. If it starts with the N n sound, give me a thumbs up!
If it doesn’t start with the N n sound, give me a thumbs down.”
Word List: nine, net, bird, nice, note, pen, nap, cat, nose number, day, night, plant, nature