My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Iowa Jokes”
- How do they describe the Iowa State fair?… It’s like a corn-ival.
- Who is the favorite TV character in Iowa?… Benjamin Franklin “Hawkeye” Pierce from MASH.
- Why is Bernie Sanders challenging his 49 vs 50% loss in Iowa?… I thought he didn’t care about the 1%? (Election Jokes)
- Can you name Iowa’s Capital?… “I”
- Knock, Knock.. Who’s there?… Iowa… Iowa who?… Iowa little money to the credit card company. We just had Christmas.
- Knock, Knock.. Who’s there?… Iowa… Iowa who?… Iowa little money to my bookie. I lost a Super Bowl bet.
- Knock, Knock.. Who’s there?… Iowa… Iowa who?… Iowa little money to my son for the chores he completed.
- Knock, Knock.. Who’s there?… Iowa… Iowa who?… Iowa little money to my grandson for a good report card..
- What did Lake Red Rock say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved.
- What is the tallest building in?… Iowa City Public Library of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Iowa Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Des Moines River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Iowa)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Des Moines River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Des Moines River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the border of Nebraska and Iowa where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: Iowa. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Hawkeye Point?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)