My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers.
- Youth Basketball Resources
- Coaching Books: A list of useful coach books with reviews.
- Youth Basketball by Grade
- Youth Basketball Year: Click on this link to find ideas for each month.
- Basketball Jokes: Why did the basketball player go to jail?… Because he shot the ball!
Over the next few months we will be listing the top books from out coaching library.
These are all books that we have read and own.
We hope you enjoy.
- Inch and Miles by John Wooden (Full Book Review)Before your child plays a sport, each parent should read this book by the “Wizard of Westwood.” It is entertaining, but more importantly it is a great tool to develop a coaching philosophy. Whenever you encounter a question with coaching, re-read this book and you will often find the “right” answer.
- Basketball Skills & Drills by Jerry Krause, Don Meyer, Jerry Meyer
- The Basketball Book By John Scott
- Basketball: Steps to Success by Hal Wissel
- Basketball Shooting by Dave Hopla