My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Connecticut Jokes….
- Can you name the capital of Connecticut? … “C”
- What did Candlewood Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Connecticut)
- What is the tallest building in?… Connecticut State Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Connecticut Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Connecticut Rive . (Ten Longest Rivers in Connecticut)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Housatonic River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Quinebaug River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of Connecticut and Massachusetts where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: Connecticut. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Bear Mountain?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes & 10 Epic Connecticut Mountains)
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do Connecticut elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do Connecticut middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do Connecticut high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)