My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2015 – 2016 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
FREE REGISTRATION for U.S. Teachers who Tutor! Top U.S. Tutors! Teachers can make up to $5,000 per year tutoring!
Also check our our U.S Summer Family Fun, Massachusetts Summer Family Fun, and South Shore Summer Family Fun pages.
My Town Tutors has a goal to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers. To help us be a tremendous resource for parents, we are creating a list of twitter accounts for hands-on learning resources. We have included the tweetgrader score to or the account.
Each week will highlight one account that we feel is useful. We hope you find these accounts helpful and we would love your feedback.
We will be adding additional accounts in the future as we come across them.
Massachusetts Learning Resource for the Week!
@NEAQ – Founded in 1969, the New England Aquarium is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. Boston, MA · http://www.neaq.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @JFKLibrary – Dedicated to the memory of our nation’s 35th president and to all those who through the art of politics seek a new and better world. Columbia Point, Boston MA · http://www.jfklibrary.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @BPLBoston – Built by the people and dedicated to the advancement of learning. Copley Square in Boston, MA. bpl.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @museumofscience – Follow us for updates and special offers on exhibits and shows, fun science facts, and breaking news. Find us on Instagram at @MuseumOfScience Boston, MA · http://mos.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @BosChildMuseum – Discover The Power of Play! Boston, MA · BostonChildrensMuseum.org (Tweetgrader 95 / 100)
- @MassAudubon – Mass Audubon is one of the largest conservation organizations in New England, with 100,000 members & 35,000 acres of protected land. Lincoln, MA · massaudubon.org(Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @thetrustees – We’re The Trustees of Reservations. We love the outdoors. We love Massachusetts’ special places. And we celebrate & protect them – for everyone, forever! Massachusetts · http://www.thetrustees.org (Tweetgrader 100 / 100)
- @FriendBlueHills – Devoted to preserving and protecting the Blue Hills Reservation’s natural beauty, diverse natural habitats and many recreational opportunities. Massachusetts · friendsofthebluehills.org (Tweetgrader 73 / 100)