To celebrate Mother’s, during the month of May we will be compiling a list of quotes honoring the most important job in the world. Here is a preview!
- “The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “All mothers are working mothers.” Author Unknown moms
- “There’s nothing like a mama-hug.” Adabella Radici
- “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joy found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” Mark Twain
- “Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.” Author Unknown
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.” Walter M. Schirra Sr.
- “Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends – but only one mother in the whole wide world.” Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” Abraham Lincoln
- “You can’t wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.” Author Unknown
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” Oprah Winfrey
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for FREE by using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!